A Whirling Mass of Water, Air or Fire (or in this case, Leather!)

I wish I could relay how soft the leather is through the computer screen -- maybe these will help

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• vortex 005c.JPG
    vortex 005c.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 174
  • vortex 006a-1.jpg
    vortex 006a-1.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 166
I am so in L:heart:VE with this bag!!:love::cloud9:
The leather is just utterly and unbelievably soft. I thought my Sweet Punk Hobo was made from the softest leather imaginable - the Vortex leather is like 10x softer than the SP!! It's silky soft to the touch and the body just slouches and puddles (these pics were taken with the bag full of my stuff!) When I had the Misfit, my favorite parts of the bag were the underside of the flap and the leather hidden inside the zipper on the bottom of the bag. I've been missing that leather ever since I sold that bag -- the Vortex is made entirely of THAT kind of leather. I'm sure that some people would deem it too delicate to carry every day, but I love it so much I've made up my mind to carry it and love it no matter what -- I'm pretty careful w/my bags to begin with so I'm not too worried about it. I can't see myself putting it away anytime soon!! I also love that the lining is as fun and fantastic as the outside -- I can't get enough of this bag and I'm so grateful I was given the opportunity to buy it!!