A wallet dilemma!

allison7

O.G.
Aug 31, 2013
Hoping one of y'all can help! I recently ordered the Clemence wallet in mono with the yellow (jonquille) interior. It's been shipped but I haven't received it just yet.

Since then I've seen more irl pics of the hot pink interior and now I kind of want that one! I did love the yellow in the pics on the LV site, and it was my first choice, but I have this nagging feeling that I'd want the hot pink. I'm wondering if I should just order the hot pink and see which one I like better? And then return one? I sadly can't keep both ;) then another part of me thinks that's kind of crazy and I should just be happy with the yellow.

Sigh. These are tough decisions lol

I've learned that I should listen to the little voice in me which says: I think you would love this item more....
That's why I say: Order the second one, compare, send one back [emoji4]Good luck!

I prefer the yellow by far and it will be much rarer if you ever decide to resell it. But that's beside the point. I guess listen to your intuition and order the hot pink - at least to compare.

I agree with everyone to go ahead and order the pink and then make your choice once you are able to see both colors in person. Sometimes it is hard to tell the actual color based solely from a computer screen. Then send back the runner-up choice.

Update! Got both of these in the mail and will be returning both, go figure. The Clemence is nice but it's just too compact for me. Plus, I already have zippy wallets, so maybe I will look for a different style?

Also, I absolutely hated that shade of yellow in person (it looked so dirty/muted and not at all like pictures I've seen, so much so that I had to double check the receipt to make sure they sent me the right thing). The hot pink was just ok to me (However, I'm super particular about my pinks lol!), and for the cost of the wallet I want to be head over heels in love with it.

Back to the drawing board! :smile: