A Very Special Knot

This is just beautiful and special!:nuts: It is just wonderful to shop for charity, which is the best kind of shopping :flowers:
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but for the past two years, I have been quite bummed out that I can't use my small satin clutch after upgrading my iphone to the plus size. With the iphone X coming out, I am psyched that I will be able to use my knot again! :biggrin:

This is just beautiful and special!:nuts: It is just wonderful to shop for charity, which is the best kind of shopping :flowers:
I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but for the past two years, I have been quite bummed out that I can't use my small satin clutch after upgrading my iphone to the plus size. With the iphone X coming out, I am psyched that I will be able to use my knot again! :biggrin:
I actually downsized my iPhone so that I would be able to use my Knots. Am I sick or smart!!!

Etoupebirkin, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for inspiring me three years ago!

I saw your post about this knot and I immediately fell hard in love. I had never felt this way about a handbag before, despite having a few crushes ;)! I dreamt about it for so long... For months I checked daily the Bottega Veneta website and followed how many of these breathtaking clutches were left in boutiques. I could never justify buying this beauty full price; I just looked at the pictures and sighed when I saw the last one that was in New York for a few weeks, moved to Beverly hills and get bought.

I never thought I could own this incredible piece of art, and then... I randomly saw it (on sales!!!) available on the Real Real. One look at the listing and I knew this was the real thing, I could not believe my eyes!! I will spare you the hoops I had to jump through to buy it being in a different country, but today... today I received the marvel and I cried of happiness.

Life has been insane this year and getting my holy grail... it gives me faith and hope for the future.
So I am really happy to announce I now share with you this unbelievable piece of fashion history, thank you for all those years dreaming and smiling at your pictures!

BV Knot.jpg