A very pleasant trip to LV and prelvoe bee-utiful reveal

I am fortunate enough to have two Louis Vuittons near me. I've never had a bad experience at either one. Every single time I've gone, all of the SAs have been very helpful especially the ones at Tyson's Corner in Virginia. My SA reserved a bandeau for me that was supposed to be launching soon. I **think** it was called the Paradiso bandeau. It had gorgeous shades of yellow in it. I can't wait to get it! If anyone here remembers the name of this bandeau please let me know!

Also, I picked up a wallet for my husband for our four year anniversary! I bought him the Multiple wallet in Graphite and I'm getting his initials hot stamped. I can't wait to give it to him and do a reveal!

Recently, I found a prelvoed Bee Charm on Posh. I've been looking for this particular one for awhile. My dad who passed away in 2008 was always really fond of honey and bees. So, this charm reminds me of him whenever I look at it. :love: And, I found out today that the bee charms are being discontinued. I am so glad I was able to find one.

Lovely, the charm looks great on your Emp!

I love your story behind your bee charm. Makes it so special and meaningful. Congrats on finding this lovely charm.

I wish my husband were into brand names too! Then he would understand my obsession. Hehe. ;)