A "verbal" reveal~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry ladies...I don't know how to upload pictures...but I do have an amazing verbal reveal for everyone! I am so excited to share my story!
    I went to the McKinley Mall in Orchard Park, NY today (near Buffalo) to do some birthday shopping for my daughter. Went into the Macy's and spied two Coach purses on a rack. This thrilled me simply because that particular Macy's does not carry Coach purses. I asked the salesclerk about the purses and she told me they were both holiday returns! The first was a Poppy tote...really cute...but I already have one...the other..I thought was black...I stepped closer to examine the leather because it looked so soft and rich and realized the black was eggplant! I was thrilled! I am not a black purse buyer by nature but was willing to make an exception for this beauty! To find that it was instead eggplant just made my day! I found a leather Brooke (style 14142). She is gorgeous! She was also marked down over $100 so my decision was made much easier! To make the day even better....when I checked out...she was marked down even more~! I ended up paying only $144 for her! I literally danced out of the store with my newest Coach! I just had to share with everyone! I am still dancing!!!

2. Congrat's...Isn't Saving Money Fun?????Great deal:biggrin:

3. Congrats! I know exactly how you feel about that color - I have the Brooke wristlet and swingpack in eggplant and just think it's the coolest color! Lucky you to find Brooke! And at such an amazing price too!

4. Sweet deal! I woulda been all over that one too!

5. Wow you got an awesome deal! Enjoy!

6. Oh My Gosh...what a wonderful surprise!!! My Macy's does not carry Coach either, so I would be super excited to find a Coach return there! I have been wanting a large Plum Carly, but they're so hard to find nowadays, so I have been considering the large Eggplant Brooke. Congratulations!!! Enjoy your special find!

7. Congrats! My closest Macy's is a farther drive than the outlet so I never go. I have the Lexi in eggplant and looove it. It's patent so I know it's not the same but still...love the eggplant.
    It's always awesome to get something cheaper than expected!

8. Awesome deals! Eggplant is a stunning, beautiful color!

9. Does anyone have any suggestions for accessories? I have a gorgeous dark purple wallet (I believe it is a Madison) that I have had for two or three years...colours simply aren't the same. I know I could buy something with the traditional Coach logo but would love to have the matching eggplant somewhere! Any ideas????

10. Congrats on your beautiful Brooke! I hope you enjoy her, eggplant is a great color. I just found the matching zip-around wallet (style #43109) at my Macy's for 50% off plus an additional 20%, $79.20 before tax. If you want to find it at a Macy's, their SKU number is 884830885163. They can look this up and find which stores have any in inventory and they can do a charge-send for you. Good luck!

11. Thank you so much 4vryng! I found the zip around wallet and ordered it! I cannot wait for it to arrive!!!

12. Congrats on your find. I have an eggplant Brooke and love it. It is the perfect alternative to black.

13. I agree blackthorn! Originally (and from a distance!) I thought it WAS black...I was so pleased to discover it was eggplant! The leather is so wonderfully soft...thinking now that I need the larger Brooke! (oh, the trouble I can get myself into!)

And I have to say...I love this forum...and everyone involved! What a great place to chat, discuss, and meet new friends! :smile:

14. Yay!!! You found the wallet! You'll have to figure out how to post pics and do a reveal of your set when it arrives. My Macy's had both the large and regular Brooke, and I chose the large, but keep wondering if I made the right choice. And now you're wondering about if you need the large, lol. I ordered the Brooke wristlet in eggplant that so many here have been talking about. I missed it at the outlets, so I had to order it from Macy's and am waiting its arrival. I LOVE that eggplant leather!

15. I had that very purse in my hands about 3 weeks ago at that very store! Small world. McKinley Mall Macys!