A Tuberose by any other name would not be this SWEET! (~Reveal~)

This is one gorgeous bag! I love this shade of pink! It's going to look fabulous with Spring clothes, too. Wow, I'm glad you got this bag, my friend. It's beautiful!

I hope one day we can meet up and play in one another's closets! That'd be awesome!

That would be fun to meet up! I still want to do my handbag tour~ You wouldn't get me out of your closet!!! LOL You would have to call the police and have me arrested because I would be trying to smuggle out some of your BEAUTIFUL handbags!!!

Lynne :graucho:

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you SO much for taking the time to reveal! She IS the perfect pink - soft and feminine:cloud9: I just got home from my boutique - and was so back and forth about ordering this! Too many opinions - swaying me! Two of the SA's said "Princess Pink"! Another said "too much pink"......... Fortunately, I sided with the princess thought - they meant it in a good way, ie, a bag fit for a princess! After your reveal, I'm so glad I ordered her! With the princess thought in mind, I really think the BCA fob dresses her up best.... and the Ballerina Slippers, beautiful too, give her a more casual look.

I also ordered another sight unseen color in the Lindsey - Desert/Silver - I'm envisioning sand, even though someone mentioned it looked Khaki (it's no longer on the China website). (not gathered)... I'll reveal when it comes.

This is the perfect pink bag, proff, both in style and color! She's so classy and feminine......an absolutely gorgeous purse! I totally agree with your choice of colors to wear with her - grey and brown. And at this time of the year, I would add winter white.

While I think that all your fobs will look nice with her, I'm going to be in the minority about the ballerina slippers. Not that I dislike her - and even though I do see the difference in tone - to me she's still close enough in color that she sort of gets lost against the purse. My favorites are the BCA pave (especially worn on the opposite side of the hand tag) and the Swarovski crystal.

Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to seeing your other order!:smile:

I think this one looks best because its a little pop of color which bring your eye to the bag :biggrin:
This charm is so cute irl!!!!

attachment.php
And a few with my NEW Pave Jewel Key Fob #93006 (MSRP 48.00)--tired and tried to keep this fob at the store. (Who was I kidding?! ;):P;))
Does this one look better or not than the pave jewel fob?!?!?!

That bag is stunning! I adore that color and it looks gorgeous on the Lindsey! As far as fobs go, I love how the jewel fob pops against the pink. They all look great though, so you can really mix up which fob you want to use depending on your mood.

Wow, love it! Congrats! Did you have to order from JAX? I don't think I've seen this color on the coach.com website or maybe I am blind?!

P.S. I really like the ballerina slippers with the bag!

Proffy - ANOTHER GREAT BAG FOR YOUR COLLECTION. I like the BCA fob the best, but they all look great!!! I've gone over to "the dark side" (D&B) for my last two bags, but reveals like this make me want to come back "home" to Coach.

Verrrry pretty! Congrats! I like the ballet slippers the best.

Seeing these lovely Lindsey reveals makes me miss the large gathered Sophia. But, like a certain Mr. Hall and certain Mr. Oates once sang, "she's gone!"

Congrats on another gorgeous bag! That pink is pretty and it's a nice neutral. All your fobs look great! It'll be nice to mix them up whever you feel like it. Enjoy and thanks for posting the pics!