A Thread For Nitza

mlinky

O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Since we have all heard that Nitza has left HH, I thought that maybe she'll check in here and I'd like to thank her for her wonderful customer service, patience with our problems, and all-around ability to remain calm and friendly in the storm.

THANK YOU NITZA...WE'LL MISS YOU!!

O.M.G. I had not heard that she left HH. Crap. *pulls self together*

Good luck, Nitza, you are fantastic at what you do and I hope you are on to something better!

Nitza- You will be very missed by all!

Thank you for being the best! Thank you for putting up with our neediness, our tantrums, lengthy emails, problems and I'm sure a mountain of other stuff. I wish the best for you in the all your future endeavors.

Nitza, I will miss you!!!You have been so very patient at helping me with all my orders. It was fun to talk to you too. I am sure that something better is pulling you in it's direction. You deserve the best. Everything happens for a reason. You are where you are meant to be for the moment. It will not be the same without you. You have such a big fan club.:flowers::flowers::urock:

NITZA... oh dear Nitza. You have been so wonderful to so many of us. Your great spirit and helpfulness will be missed beyond words. Personally, you saved me from too many tragedies to mention. What an amazing woman you are!!!

Here's hoping you are moving on to something super fabulous and fantastically wonderful for you!!!

Nitza - Thank you for your exemplary customer service skills. I only spoke with you a few times, and didn't really have a lot of problems, but you were extremely warm, pleasant and professional, answered my questions, and one of the reasons HH is in my closet and on my arm!!!

Dear Nitza, thank you for being such a great soul and for doing an outstanding job at what you do!! I truly hope you are at an amazing new job, you deserve the best!! I will miss you soooo much!!! You have been patient, helpful, friendly, you are the best!!!!
:hugs::smooch:

Great thread!

Nitza, I've spoken with you many times over the past few years and you were always polite, professional and knowledgeable. You appeared genuinely concerned with eac and every issue that I experienced and you remained so even while I was yelling at you about my card being billed twice.

Please apply for a position with Rebecca Minkoff, she needs you!

Nitza,
You are truly the reason that I still had faith in HH. Your customer service skills are absolutely the very best; no matter what obstacle was in front of you, you always overcame it like a champ and I cannot tell you how thankful I am for your personal level of commitment and dedication to your customers at HH. I hope that you are moving on to bigger and better things; please know that you will surely be missed by so many people, including myself. I am not sure about what the future has in store for HH without you, but I am confident that your future will be full of many wonderful things!

Thank you SO much for all of your help. You will be missed.
-Bri :cry::crybaby: