A sweet reveal....=)

Flyboy2 said:
oh those are both beautiful bags, Of course being a red person I am drawn to the red one but I love them both congratulations on both your new bags and may you get a lifetime of use out of them, and when you get another and want to get rid of the red you will know who to call :smile:

I'm a red person too! Will prefer a red patent clutch but I think there was one from last season and I'm lazy to search for it.. Guess adding a more girly pinkish shade wouldn't hurt as well.. Lolz ;)

beautiful color! great choice. i love the timeless clutch with chain too.
btw, may I ask if fingerprints are obvious on this color? also does tiny fur/dust tend to stick to this material? TIA!

mable72 said:
beautiful color! great choice. i love the timeless clutch with chain too.
btw, may I ask if fingerprints are obvious on this color? also does tiny fur/dust tend to stick to this material? TIA!

Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies :smile:
I'm loving the colour more each day! Always liked patent bags but yes this patent is unfortunately rather sticky and catch fingerprints and fur easily! Some of the fur from the Chanel black dust bag were actually stuck on the patent when I first got it out but of cos it's wipes off easily with a cloth. Still love the patent though! ;)

Congrats on your rose concern clutch! You can use melatonian cleaner with a soft cloth for the sticky patent issue... I use it on my patents as well. You can find the cleaner on amazon. There are threads dedicated to the cleaner and other ways to solve the sticky patent issues too w/out using a cleaner.

snowjade said:
Congrats on your rose concern clutch! You can use melatonian cleaner with a soft cloth for the sticky patent issue... I use it on my patents as well. You can find the cleaner on amazon. There are threads dedicated to the cleaner and other ways to solve the sticky patent issues too w/out using a cleaner.

Oh I have the meltonian cleaner & conditioner! How should I treat it to remove the stickiness?