A story to share with you ladies...

Nov 4, 2008
So I was getting my nails done today a lady that I thought had a real LV Zippy wallet turns out to be a fake wallet!!! I was listening to the nail tech and client talk, she says I want that same wallet but in pink, then the client says I paid $100 for this wallet!!
When I heard this my jaw dropped so shocked and sort of felt weird because I had my Galliera with me sitting on the side of the chair and they are going on and on about how great some of the fake bags they can get in Louis Vuitton. Then the client looks over to me and says to the nail tech that's a nice bag I can get that same one for $300!!
The nail tech says yah she always has nice bags, I responded by saying thank you, and I said yeah it's pretty sad how all those fake bags are to the Tee on being real.. and sort of gave them a dirty look because I HATE FAKES !!
The nail tech then replies by saying well as good as they look I would never pay thousands of dollars on a real Louis Vuitton considering how good the fakes look you can't even tell!!! I thought about saying yeah rite until the FAKE one falls apart in a month or so!! If you can't afford the real thing then buy a different kind of purse you can AFFORD that is not a replica!!

I don't know I just felt awkward and wanted to tell them how I really felt about fake bags!!!!
figured I'd share my incident today at the nail salon with you ladies, GROSS!!

it's so true,,, there are so many brands with really fab bags that aren't as expensive. A really nice Coach that will last years for $300,,,, or a fake LV for the same price that will fall apart. I'd take the really well made Coach bag ya know? Fake bags are so bleh,,,, lol

it's so true,,, there are so many brands with really fab bags that aren't as expensive. A really nice Coach that will last years for $300,,,, or a fake LV for the same price that will fall apart. I'd take the really well made Coach bag ya know? Fake bags are so bleh,,,, lol

I agree 100% , I felt that she was being rude discussing all about replica handbags while I could hear her and assuming mine was real. I don't know some people I just don't understand!

some people just aren't embarrassed by owning a fake, or just don't see how gross and wrong it is.
i don't understand it myself, but it's shocking how many people are happy to own a fake.

I think People who ***** about authentic LV secretly want one too!

ITA...Why get a fake if you didn't really want a real one in the first place.
You know, i realize that people always have negative comments about something they know they can't have at the moment...whatever it may be they will always have to belittle it in order to feel better about themselve...SMDH!!:mad:

I have had fake two LVs (bought in good faith at a consignment store) that looked old but in good condition (which is what fooled me) but they fell apart before I even had a chance to use them (not sure I would have or not, based on comments here, but I was just trying out my stuff to see if it fit) - one broken zipper and one lining that shredded (not the stitching, the actual material). I wonder if the fakers have found a way to "age" them to fool people like me?

same thing happened at my facial apt a few weeks ago.. the owner tried selling me a fake Ellipse backpack? lol i just said sorry i dont support counterfeit merchandise. she rolled her eyes and said but the real thing is $3000.. my mom then told me to zip it cuz i can go on and on about fakes.

i had my galliera gm with me lol, and she was totally eyeing my bag the whole time