a speedy too many?

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
how many of you here have more than 2 speedies?

some of you may have seen my earlier thread about getting either an azur saleya, tivoli pm, palermo pm or damier neverfull. well, i've narrowed it down to the azur saleya or the tivoli pm.

the problem is, i am thinking about the azur speedy too. i already have a damier speedy and the mono speedy so i know i don't need another speedy but every time i see pics of hilary duff with her azur speedy i'm like "i likeeeeeeee!" and i don't like hilary duff, so definitely it's her bag i want haha.

if i get the azur speedy now, i won't get the saleya, and will have to wait till next year before i can get the tivoli.

should i stay focused and get either the saleya or tivoli now, or get the azur speedy now and wait awhile to get the tivoli next year? sighs, decisions decisions!

I have damier speedy 25, azur speedy 25, and denim neo speedy. I also have Azur Saleya PM and planning to get Tivoli PM too. Well, with the winter coming, you may want to get Tivoli first. Although I LOVE my azur speedy and saleay pm, I have put them away for hibernation until Spring comes. It is your decision...,but I would get Tivoli first and then Azur pieces later.

you can never have too man speedys and i consider azur to be wearable year round. if you really love the saleya i say diversify and get that in azur. i personally only like the azur speedy so i vote for that. they need to make an azur mini noe!

I have two Speedys: Mono 30 and Damier 30 but I would love to have a ebene Mini Lin Speedy 30 someday!!

If you like the Azur Speedy, then get it!!!!! (You've been enabled!!!)