A small reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

I've been eyeing this for quite some time. I finally pull the trigger and bring her to my home.
    The special thing is the bag. It's only for purchasing at Ginza store! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's the card holder in black lambskin and silver hardware!
    I was thinking about the caviar option too, but the lambskin is just too hard to resist. :biggrin:
    Thank you for letting me share. Have a nice day everyone!

2. What a beauty!! Lambskin is tempting :smile:
    Also what a nice bag, I haven't seen this before!

3. Congratulations! The lambskin looks so beautiful!

4. Looks really lovely...congrats! :heart:

5. so pretty!! i love this particular style in the card holder and the depth of the color on the lambskin is just so gorgeous and luxurious!! congrats, enjoy this beauty!!

6. Simple and classic
    Nice nice

7. congrats! i've been eyeing the same thing! do you mind posting pics of the inside and back?

8. Beautiful, classic piece!

9. Beautiful! Congrats!

10. Lovely, congrats!

11. Very nice! Congrats!

12. Congrats on your gorgeous lambskin card holder!

13. Such a lovely cardholder and in luxurious lambskin too - it does not get much better than that! I caved and ALL of my small leather goods (wallet, etc.) are lambskin with SHW. Congratulations!✨✨✨

14. The lamb looks gorgeous. Congrats!

15. Congrats! So cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice