A Small Reveal From Paris

I have fallen in love with your brooch! I know next to nothing about Chanel brooches, and as I lead a casual lifestyle, this one could definitely fit--both casual or dressy. I checked out Ebay, and the prices are out of sight--$750, $850... and say sold out everywhere. Since you just purchased it, that cannot be true. I will be in Paris late July, so am hoping to find this. Did you have a great SA, whom you might recommend? I understand the Ave. Montaigne store is the least busy. Did you find that to be true? Thanks!

I have fallen in love with your brooch! I know next to nothing about Chanel brooches, and as I lead a casual lifestyle, this one could definitely fit--both casual or dressy. I checked out Ebay, and the prices are out of sight--$750, $850... and say sold out everywhere. Since you just purchased it, that cannot be true. I will be in Paris late July, so am hoping to find this. Did you have a great SA, whom you might recommend? I understand the Ave. Montaigne store is the least busy. Did you find that to be true? Thanks!

I definitely think this is still available. I saw it the week before I was in Paris at the Honolulu Ala Moana boutique as well. The SA I used at the Avenue Montaigne store was Dalia. She was very sweet. I found this location was not as busy as the others. The Galeries Lafayette location had a line to enter the store.