a SHELLicious ***REVEAL***

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
HanBaghs, USA
I confess, that I might even love the tote more than the sage. It really suits you -- the shape of the bag just molds right to you. It is soooooo gorgeous with your scarf, too.

This bag is just great for year-round use when you want something neutral and soft. I am so happy for you that you were able to get her--I know how much you hated to have to return the sage.

As always, your mod pics are just beautiful! Congrats!

(PS LOVE the boots!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drool!)

AuntieDee

Jul 31, 2011
Congratulations on your new Kristin! The pink color is gorgeous! It looks great on you. Such a soft color, and gorgeous scarves too!

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
I confess, that I might even love the tote more than the sage. It really suits you -- the shape of the bag just molds right to you. It is soooooo gorgeous with your scarf, too.

This bag is just great for year-round use when you want something neutral and soft. I am so happy for you that you were able to get her--I know how much you hated to have to return the sage.

As always, your mod pics are just beautiful! Congrats!

(PS LOVE the boots!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drool!)
Thanks, my friend! I was hoping you'd check out my reveal! I did hate returning the Sage....although this bag is bigger and molds better, it kinda slips off my shoulder : / But I guess I'll live!