A season of drama! My first multi reveal!

Congratulations! I love especially the black on black boy woc and the grey suede espadrilles. I've been on the hunt for the grey espadrilles too. Are yours the single or double soled?

Congratulations! I love especially the black on black boy woc and the grey suede espadrilles. I've been on the hunt for the grey espadrilles too. Are yours the single or double soled?

Thank you!! They are double sole. They were really an absolute lucky find. I never really thought i would score them!

While in Vegas I met the sweetest SA from the Chanel boutique in Wynn. When I got back to NYC I decided to start my hunt for this but it was out of my sizes at my local boutique. I reached out to Vegas and she happened to have the one last pair in the store and it was in my size! View attachment 2600078
Congrats!
Are those shoes comfortable?
They seem to be super popular right now, and they're gorgeous. :biggrin:
I want to buy one, but I really can't invest in (another) pair of uncomfortable shoes :/

View attachment 2600086

I am the kind of person who would buy things in all different colors if I like it! This is my mini collection! My mom gave me her vintage square mini, it's probably from the 80s or 90s. One of my fav is the beige/light pink one with rose gold hardware. The hardware is so pretty.

I'm really glad I got the pieces I did, I think I'm done for awhile. But I say that all the time. I don't think I have one that got away but I know I would
Have been happy if I could find the dark orange lamb mini before the increase. I was also devastated when they decided to cancel the black on black hw boy.

In this season I've gotten to meet some really great SAs, some who I know have it in their heart to actually help me look for what makes me happy and not just a commission check. I hope everyone enjoys their journey and finds all the ones on their wish list!! Thank you for letting me share part of my collection! It's been a fab time!

Omg I also have to thank my wonderful hubby who puts up with my obsessions! He was so happy to bring home my yellow baby for me last night because he knew how special it was for me!!
Loooove your mini collection!

Congrats!

Are those shoes comfortable?

They seem to be super popular right now, and they're gorgeous. :biggrin:

I want to buy one, but I really can't invest in (another) pair of uncomfortable shoes :/

I've been living in my espadrilles! But not these yet. I've been wearing the black leather ones. I find them comfy, I hVe the double soles, they look bulkier but I think it kind of helps absorb some of the shock. I discovered Chanel shoes 2 years ago and I've never looked back! Everything is just so comfy too me, esp in leather! If you can find, I would say give it a try at least. These can take a beating