~~~~ a scarf buying bonanza

Just finished studying all your beautiful new scarves. They are indeed breathtaking! So many gorgeous colors - I wish I had an H boutique closer to me - have to drive to Dallas! Thank you so much for so beautifully photographing your new scarves!

Thank you for your messages everyone! I don't know how to easily reply to all individually, so how about a group thank you?

:ty: :urock::ty:

I see another huge reveal in my future as my SA is "putting things aside" for me today! :party:

Thank you! I was in the boutique last week and no sign of Pique Fleuri. I only get to go there about twice per year. Could you also please tell me the color way number for the sea foam Parure de M?
You selected such beauties. Thanks for sharing and enjoy them.

Maedi: here are the colors ways:

navy blue: 12
turquoise: 01
steel/grey blue: 08

A lovely TPF'er asked me to upload a few more pictures of the Pique Fleuri scarf so she could see different views of it:

Attachments

• 064 (Medium).JPG
    064 (Medium).JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 499
  • 067 (Medium).JPG
    067 (Medium).JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 070 (Medium).JPG
    070 (Medium).JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 314
  • 071 (Medium).JPG
    071 (Medium).JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 074 (Medium).JPG
    074 (Medium).JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 301
scarfmischief1!!!! Just saw this!!! Looove your reveal and your loot!!! Thanks for all the detailed picture, esp. the new Pique Fleuri 90cm. It is definitely going to be on my list! You've enabled me! :graucho: And I am twins in some of your other scarves...great choices of colours and prints! Love them all! Congrats again and enjoy them in good health!