A sad, sad story :(

UGHHH, hate to hear stories like this!! So sorry this happened to you...something similar happened to my husband at the gym some months ago. Someone stole his Cartier sunglasses...he was HIGHLY ticked off! I can definitely feel your pain!!! :pout:

So sorry this happened. I always keep my keys on me at the gym, if you are going to leave anything in an unlocked locker, it should be something that's not really worth stealing (i.e. clothes and towels).

It's very interesting that the person ONLY wanted your LV. I mean that is the "bright" side, at least they didn't take your cards or try to use your keyfob to steal your car or something.

I'm really sorry to hear you had something stolen - doesn't matter what it was in the end - someone disrepected you by taking what wasn't theirs.

I'm, suprised no one here has suggested reporting it to the gym, or asking about security footage....I'd want to see if there was any way to find out who could have taken it....

I think it might also be wise to look at insurance for your tresured items - I had some one clean out my closet in my house with all my Dior and LV and thankfully I was insured, so it took some of the sting away.

I hope this doesn't make you jaded - there is some real scum out there.

I'm really sorry to hear you had something stolen - doesn't matter what it was in the end - someone disrepected you by taking what wasn't theirs.

I'm, suprised no one here has suggested reporting it to the gym, or asking about security footage....I'd want to see if there was any way to find out who could have taken it....

I think it might also be wise to look at insurance for your tresured items - I had some one clean out my closet in my house with all my Dior and LV and thankfully I was insured, so it took some of the sting away.

I hope this doesn't make you jaded - there is some real scum out there.

My friends told me to report it to the gym as well, but honestly, there's nothing they can do about it because in the locker rooms, there's signs posted that say you use them at your own risk if you do not put a lock on it. They aren't to be held accountable if anything is taken. And as for security cameras, it's a locker room where people change and such so those aren't allowed in there. It sucks that there's nothing that can be done.

Omg, I'm so sorry to hear about your things being taken from your house. That's even scarier!! May I ask how you got your things insured and through what company?