A Reveal....pictures coming soon!

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Hi fellow tPHers! Long story stays short - I've scored a graphite PHW epsom 30cm Birkin at H store during my trip in Tokyo last week. I hope I can upload the pics as soon as possible. At first I was torn between black GHW combo (togo), rouge garrance PHW and this graphite PHW. Hubby reminds me that I had a black RHW already....though I admire so much the rouge garrance (and the SA told me it's hard to come by at the Ginza flagship), I picked graphite at the end - and it's my first epsom bag.

A silly question - did I make the right choice?

LuvBirkin, congrats! As long as you love your new graphite, that's all it matters!

I was in a similar place last month too. I always wanted to add a red in my collection. When I was travelling last month, I came across a Rouge Garrance with GHW last month. It's rare to find one at my local store, but when I tried on the RG, it didn't speak to me. I had to let it go. No regrets.

Can't wait for your reveal!

Congrats!!! Don't think about RG~ doesn't matter how rare it is~ because you obviously liked the graphite more when you were given the choice! Enjoy your new graphite!! You were very lucky to be presented with so many choices and you should rest assured that you've indeed piced the right one~~~ Besides.......there will always be a "next bag":graucho: