A Reveal: My Very 1st Balenciaga! =D

Congratulations fellow Canadian!
She's beautiful. Did you get her in Vancouver at the private shopping night?

I just seen a Marine Part time with Giant Gold Hardware...I didn't like it with the Gold hardware and thought that with the color of Marine it should be in the Giant Silver instead, would have been more striking looking YKWIM.

Yours looks to have great leather. I am excited for you with this being your first B Bag and all.Enjoy and wear her in good health:heart:

Congratulations fellow Canadian!
She's beautiful. Did you get her in Vancouver at the private shopping night?

I just seen a Marine Part time with Giant Gold Hardware...I didn't like it with the Gold hardware and thought that with the color of Marine it should be in the Giant Silver instead, would have been more striking looking YKWIM.

Yours looks to have great leather. I am excited for you with this being your first B Bag and all.Enjoy and wear her in good health:heart:

Hello royalhyness! :nuts:

Are you in Vancovuer too? Yes! I got her at the Private Shopping Nite! I saw the Marine with the GGH too and didn't like it, but I believe they have the Marine Part Time with the GSH as well! It's gorgeous, but I'm not a fan of the Giant Hardware - I find it too heavy, so I prefer the RH!