A reveal, instant

Hi !

I have my eyes on the montebello mm , it is beautiful!

Can you post more pictures of it ? Like the inside of the bag , i see you also have the alma bag , i have that too , are they about the same size? also , is there more color to it ? I only saw one color on the web site , thank u 😁

View attachment 2711900
Had to play with accessories today.
This is a better pic of dune color, others dont do right to it.
Thank you all, for your sweet comments❤

Wow! this is a beautiful picture!! :love eyes:

I saw the Montbello today for the first time and came here to check out pix--so thanks for posting some beauties!!

How do you like the long strap?

Congrats!

It's beautiful! I love the clean silhouette. Soo classy.

Thanks for the most recent pic showing the Dune true colour. Dune is darker than Galet I believe? Would you say Galet is about the same shade with Epi Gris?

Hi !
Hi!
I am so sorry, not answering before, didnt notice, this thread was stll commented.

I have my eyes on the montebello mm , it is beautiful!

Can you post more pictures of it ? Like the inside of the bag , i see you also have the alma bag , i have that too , are they about the same size? also , is there more color to it ? I only saw one color on the web site , thank u 😁
If I remember, I will take more photos, it is a very simple bag inside anyway. Bigger than my Alma pm but smaller than my NF mm sized.
There is at least amarante besides dune color.

It's beautiful! I love the clean silhouette. Soo classy.

Thanks for the most recent pic showing the Dune true colour. Dune is darker than Galet I believe? Would you say Galet is about the same shade with Epi Gris?

Dune is lighter actually like sand while Galet is like a stone shade both are very pretty.
Galet is close to epi gres, defenetly.