A reveal after a brief hiatus! It's a classic...but not a bag!

Hey Poohbag-may I have the info on this? My NM SA is trying to find but is asking what season and price? Can you give me? Other NM SA said never order by company....

Thanks Vaninnocent! I'm thrilled u love my pick! I figured it's classic looking and the long length lets me double it up to wear at various lengths. The candy one is super adorable! I love all the pastel colors and it's a fun piece from the shopping/grocery market theme! I'm still tempted to get the bracelet-I figured I can use it more!

Thank you luvprada!

Thanks vlsh! The pictures don't do it justice! I was so giddy at the store!

Thank you for the kind words Luv iz Louis!

I'm so excited u like it too dribbelina! Yes out of the three, I can imagine myself wearing this one for a long time! Thank you for dropping by!
I agree re: the bracelet!! I think it would be more versatile and you could layer with it!! So fun!! Post pics if you get it!!

Hey Poohbag-may I have the info on this? My NM SA is trying to find but is asking what season and price? Can you give me? Other NM SA said never order by company....

Here's the info Cateyes! I got it from Saks. If u need my SA's info, just let me know. I hope u can find it-it's lovely and looks great on!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413517639.443116.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413517639.443116.jpg
    591.2 KB · Views: 188
Wow, the cc pearl necklace is so beautiful. You have such exquisite taste, very refined. Congrats.

Aww Samantha S thanks for your kind words! My taste is all over the place-one day I'm into a girly look and then the next day menswear inspired. I guess I was channeling Coco that day!

It's gorgeous, what a great choice. Congrats!

Thanks eeBags!

Beautiful necklace!

It really is and I totally love it! Thank you!

Congrats! This is indeed so tempting...for me also.:smile:

ChanelCamellia I hope you get one too! The pictures don't do it justice! The beads are not too big or too small and the black/white combo makes it more chic I think! The ruffled CC logo is so pretty!

Beautiful necklace! I was gifted the brooch that matches this necklace and I love it! As you said, it's very classic. I find that it pretty much goes with everything! Do you know what the collection is called that it came from?

Oh wow congrats! The brooch must be gorgeous! You are giving me ideas! :P I don't know what collection this is from. The code is 00V and my SA also said it's a classic piece so it seems this is not a seasonal collection?

This is a perfect combo poohbag! Love your find and your right, will look great dressed up or down. Congrats!!

Thanks my friend! I posted the code for you last night. I hope you can locate one and be my necklace twin! You will love it too!

Lovely necklace!! I just got the earrings w the ruffled gold and black CC's while in Europe!! We are matching set twins!! Congrats!!!

Cuteandcouture congrats on your earrings! What a fabulous souvenir from Europe! I would love to get the earrings too but sadly I don't have pierced ears and clip ons pinch too much. It would be so awesome to have the whole set haha!

Gorgeous necklace!!

Thank you babycinnamon!

Beautiful Chanel necklace, the black and white pearls make it very easy to wear. Congrats!

Are you sure you don't plan to go back for the candy necklace? It would be perfect for summer. :graucho: