A resource for a newbie - Which LC bag do you like / use most and why?

I really liked the cute little brandy one with the white/brandy strap and Longchamp stamped across the front.
Ah, the estamps mini cuir. If I see it, I'll definitely let you know. LC don't do leather purples and greens enough. Imho, they had always been so beautiful. Good thing is sometimes, the colors are relaunched so you can get them again or from the resale market.

I really liked the cute little brandy one with the white/brandy strap and Longchamp stamped across the front. I am looking at the mini or small size for my Cuir purchase. As far as fall 2020, the green is looking real pretty! If ever a purple color popped up, that color would move up to the top of the list. I didn't know how I missed the lovely Amethyst 3D @SmokieDragon has. Until then the plum club bag will have to do for my purple color.
I just noticed amethyst is available for “create your own cuir“. So if you dont want to wait , and don’t mind the extra $$ with personalized touches, you can get it now!

I just noticed amethyst is available for “create your own cuir“. So if you dont want to wait , and don’t mind the extra $$ with personalized touches, you can get it now!
Wow! I had no idea and appreciate you letting me know. I am not certain what size I would need and would have to make a road trip to try one on. Who knows when that will be. Can't believe how long I have been home!!!

Wow! I had no idea and appreciate you letting me know. I am not certain what size I would need and would have to make a road trip to try one on. Who knows when that will be. Can't believe how long I have been home!!!
Do you have a Nordstrom near you? They carry a small selection of LCs so you might get to try on the sizes there. That’s how I got to try them on. :happydance: Btw, amethyst looks Like a rich beautiful color!

Do you have a Nordstrom near you? They carry a small selection of LCs so you might get to try on the sizes there. That’s how I got to try them on. :happydance: Btw, amethyst looks Like a rich beautiful color!
I don't even have a Nordstrom near me. :sad: Loving the amethyst color! I am already thinking how to design it once I know what size is best for me. Thanks again for bringing this amethyst option to my attention!

I have a medium Cuir in pebble gray that is my everyday summer bag and a large Néo in black that I use as a weather-proof mom bag during the rest of the year. They're definitely my favorite LCs. I also keep a few LPs on hand in different sizes and colors just because they're useful in so many situations. Great casual workhorses.

I have a medium Cuir in pebble gray that is my everyday summer bag and a large Néo in black that I use as a weather-proof mom bag during the rest of the year. They're definitely my favorite LCs. I also keep a few LPs on hand in different sizes and colors just because they're useful in so many situations. Great casual workhorses.
Do the handles on the LPs slip off your shoulders? I have that issue with the ssh. Has your cuir ever gotten caught in rain? If so, how did it hold up?

Reactions: Joule
Do the handles on the LPs slip off your shoulders? I have that issue with the ssh. Has your cuir ever gotten caught in rain? If so, how did it hold up?
The handles stay on pretty well; I trap the outside handle under the inside one to hold it in place. If I'm carrying a le Pliage, I'm generally hauling plenty of weight - and that keeps the straps in check. I've also found that as they are worn, they become more malleable and are easier to train to your shoulder.

I've never had my cuir caught in the rain, sorry I can't help there! I wear it primarily in the summer, and that's a time of drought where I live.

Reactions: viewwing