A Rather Unique Reveal...

greenes_girl

Jun 25, 2011
In a few weeks, it will be two years since my grandmother passed away. Her passing was particularly hard on me for two reasons. First, I had no idea she was sick, she hid it from me because she didn't want me to see her in the hospital, and secondly, my fiancé was gone preparing for his deployment to Iraq. (we eloped the day before he deployed) So for me, having anything of hers means a lot to me because I didn't get to say goodbye. A couple of weeks ago, my grandfather allowed me to come by and pick out a couple of purses. I found two coach bags. Here they are--

image-3641475441.png

image-2408960725.png

image-1198185708.png

image-1431126683.png

image-3417200904.png

image-3397920477.png

image-2815354133.png

image-2475597750.png

image-443543510.png

]

The leather on the second bag is soooo soft! I'm currently carrying that one. Both bags were also very clean and very well taken care of. I'm thinking about getting some apple guard to protect these ladies. (:

Your bags are lovely~~~
How sweet that your grandfather let you come and pick some bags and wallets out. Now, every time you use them, the bags will remind you of your grandmother~~~
Congrats on your marriage and thank you to your husband for serving our country!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank you purplecrystal! I do feel much closer to her carrying something so classy that belonged to her. The other day I changed out of it for my silver woven Madison and it was actually kind of hard for me! I changed back in her today. She always had great taste and I'm glad I took after her in that regard.

What a special reveal. That Doe tote is divine - the leather looks TDF. Enjoy, I'm sure your Grandmother is happy to know you are enjoying them for her. Wear them in good health

How heartwarming that you and your grandma shared a love for Coach. And how sweet of your grandpa to let you have them. Wear them well and may they always bring you good memories and make you feel special.

What a special story to go with your reveal. I know how it is losing a Grandma. It's not easy, but I'm so glad that you have something to remind you of her. The purses look great and enjoy carrying them.

How sweet of your grandfather to let you have some things to remind you of your grandmother! You got some lovely items, and I'm sure they will always be very special to you. Your grandmother had great taste, and it looks like she's passed that on you to as well!