A question: If you could only buy 1 more bag this year what would it be?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Following on the back of Trashedbride and Rachiem's threads this evening (re. downsizing collections and 'not feeling it anymore'); which bag would you go for if you decided to limit yourself to only 1 more bag purchase this year?

Your choice can be from current or past season.

I think I would go for a Roxanne. The sensible choice would be oak. Though other colours would tempt me.

Over to you.......;)

2. Oooh good question. Based on what I know is coming...a gingerbread Hayden tote. There could well be others from the next collection, but what I don't know about, I can't crave :nuts:

3. Unless I hate it when I see it in real life it will be the Leah in hazelnut. I am considering an Alexa too but will have to rejig my collection if I decide to go for it.

4. Rofl. Very true that ignorance can indeed be bliss!

5. I am so happy with my new black ew bay, and I would love another ew. After seeing some lovely oak bags here lately, I think I would go for a oak ew bay!!

6. Something in blue, not sure what style. If blue doesn't pan out then it'd be something in ivory.

7. Possibly a Leah Messenger in Hazelnut (...........but if that dreadfully expensive Leopard Bayswater was really drastically reduced then I would have that instead).

8. very difficult since I want so many. But I have to say bayswater ostrich emerald :smile:

9. Hayden shoulder bag in pink. Can't take my eyes off that bag.

10. Ooooh! A very tough question!
    I'm greedy, I want so many - although I do understand that sometimes the wanting and the hunting and the dreaming can be better than the reality.

I think I would have to go for the Mitzy Hobo in Oak or the Leah in hazelnut (I would like to see both together to compare).

11. Something Ink blue-maybe Daria Satchel??

12. Well, if you are going to go for only one - it may as well be a good expensive one!
    :biggrin:

13. There is nothing I want at the moment, but I've only recently purchased E/W Maggie, the last time I bought something it took me a year before I bought something else. I'm still searching for something for my SIL though. I really should start a thread about that and see if you lot can come up with some suggestions.

14. ^^Always happy to help when it comes to bag buying!

15. oak regular alexa!