A question: If you could only buy 1 more bag this year what would it be?

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Following on the back of Trashedbride and Rachiem's threads this evening (re. downsizing collections and 'not feeling it anymore'); which bag would you go for if you decided to limit yourself to only 1 more bag purchase this year?

Your choice can be from current or past season.

I think I would go for a Roxanne. The sensible choice would be oak. Though other colours would tempt me.

Over to you.......;)

Unless I hate it when I see it in real life it will be the Leah in hazelnut. I am considering an Alexa too but will have to rejig my collection if I decide to go for it.

Possibly a Leah Messenger in Hazelnut (...........but if that dreadfully expensive Leopard Bayswater was really drastically reduced then I would have that instead).

Ooooh! A very tough question!
I'm greedy, I want so many - although I do understand that sometimes the wanting and the hunting and the dreaming can be better than the reality.

I think I would have to go for the Mitzy Hobo in Oak or the Leah in hazelnut (I would like to see both together to compare).

There is nothing I want at the moment, but I've only recently purchased E/W Maggie, the last time I bought something it took me a year before I bought something else. I'm still searching for something for my SIL though. I really should start a thread about that and see if you lot can come up with some suggestions.