A question for double flap owners...

Button or Unbutton!

• Button it!

• Leave it unbuttoned!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i dun hv a double flap.... but if i have 1... i guess i wont snap it at all...

i imagine... if i snap it.... and when i wanna open it.... and i "pluck" it open.. only the flap opened the the snapp button still remain snap together.. HAHAHAHA!!

:lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots:

I only snap it closed when it's being stored in the closet. (thinking maybe that will help it to keep it's shape over time)
I never snap it when I'm wearing the purse because it's too much of a hassle for me.

I usually leave it undone... except for my Dark Silver reissue as the bit where the button comes in contact with the leather started to leave like a V like crease!

^I had that problem too with a black caviar flap. Luckily I noticed it soon enough and sort of massaged it out... It happens when you press against the bag, so when I carry my flaps, I make sure not to have my arm resting against it. Anyway it's on the inside and no one knows about it but you, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. From far the crease is hardly noticeable for me, when the bag is opened.

Thanks for the feedbak :smile:

^I had that problem too with a black caviar flap. Luckily I noticed it soon enough and sort of massaged it out... It happens when you press against the bag, so when I carry my flaps, I make sure not to have my arm resting against it. Anyway it's on the inside and no one knows about it but you, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. From far the crease is hardly noticeable for me, when the bag is opened.

Hey beautiful ladies! Now i can proudly say that i am a double flap maxi owner. Love the bag and the extra room it provides however i am really having a hard time snapping the closure button on the inner flap. I know you have to align it perfectly but still it is not snapping in. I have to literally push it hard for it to close AND it does not work all the time:sad: .......is this normal?? From what i understand it is supposed to be a magnetic closure and will just snap in once aligned... please help....THANKS!!! I emailed my SA already but to date has not heard back from him yet:sad:

Haha unsnapped for sure. I half-heartedly tried it the first time I used mine and when it looked like the entire bag was going to flatten if I tried any harder, I just gave up. The outer flap lock should be good enough :P