***= A Pretty Sweet Reveal =***

MJ, Jance, Dirty :yahoo: :ty: the bag is truly gorgeous :biggrin: im glad you all like it

... on that note, i have a picture of me trying on the clou noeud at david jones in the city, excuse the jeans LOL i didnt plan on taking pics of me trying on shoes but.. i would like some oppinions on if you think its too matchy matchy together or maybe not the right style with the bag. It's the only studded style ive tried on so i think its awesome combo but maybe im delutional lol. also if i could get any help sourcing the shoes? size 38-38.5 :flowers:
125.jpg

A bit matchy matchy but i'm still totally drooling over here so maybe it's not too much?

I LOVE the idea of owning both but may be too fierce together given size of bag? I think women would love it but my bf at least would be a little intimidated :smile:

A bit matchy matchy but i'm still totally drooling over here so maybe it's not too much?

I LOVE the idea of owning both but may be too fierce together given size of bag? I think women would love it but my bf at least would be a little intimidated :smile:

:ty: girl yeah i was thinking that too... hmm i still think i want both hahaha :nuts: i managed to find a pair in my size in WA so im hoping i can get them to hold them long enough for me to buy them!!

raffa thankyou sweetie!!! i just totally love this peice i want the watersnake one on neimans too :graucho: