A PreLVoed Instant Reveal from Hawaii

I have wanted this purse for a really long time. And, finally found a good deal for it! It came with a Sarah wallet.

I have a couple of qualms about it. There are small water spots on the strap which I knew about. But, turns out it's mildews! It's very light and doesn't look bad, but should I be concerned? The purse itself smells a tiny bit. I have to get real close and personal with it to detect the smell. But, the strap definitely smells a bit.

And, the Sarah wallet is the much older version wallet with no slots in the back and only two up front. I'm thinking about just selling it. I have so many cards that it's pretty impractical for me.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 172
Congrats! Great combo. Once the patina starts to age, that should hide the dark spots but I know what you mean about it bothering you since you were not expecting them. As for the Sarah wallet, since you don't like it that would be money that could go towards your new bag. Is that called a Manhattan btw? I can't recall the name.

Congrats! Great combo. Once the patina starts to age, that should hide the dark spots but I know what you mean about it bothering you since you were not expecting them. As for the Sarah wallet, since you don't like it that would be money that could go towards your new bag. Is that called a Manhattan btw? I can't recall the name.
It's the Hudson PM. :smile: I guess I should be patient and let it patina. I think the smell bothers me more than the looks. But, I'm going to air it out for awhile and get some sun on it!