A Preemptive Reveal :)

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
With the impending price increase, and rumors of tentative alterations to a particular icon, I decided to pick up a classic beauty at LV this past weekend during our visit to NYC. We have a special rail pass that allows us to go wherever, whenever :smile: And we definitely don't take advantage of it as much as we should. We had a blast in the City; I took my two kids (my little princess and hubby) to Dave & Busters, which was a ton of fun. They didn't want to leave, and neither did I!

Anyways, I'm not going to make you guys wait, so I'll just get right to it... ;) I'm so happy and thankful I was able to get this!

Here's a pic of the shopping bag on our ride back home:

image_zpsafed16a1.jpg

And the best part of all, which was the result of sheer luck...

image_zpsba6b1edc.jpg

is that she's from France!!! I wanted a MIF one soooo badly, but knew my chances were extremely slim. But the first one the SA pulled out was this one. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice until after I looked the bag over, like I totally wasn't expecting it at all. But I'm so happy I got one!

And the best part of all, which was the result of sheer luck...

image_zpsba6b1edc.jpg

is that she's from France!!! I wanted a MIF one soooo badly, but knew my chances were extremely slim. But the first one the SA pulled out was this one. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice until after I looked the bag over, like I totally wasn't expecting it at all. But I'm so happy I got one!

Awesome purchase, MIF LV bags are hard to find, less alone the mono speedy. Huge congrats to you. Would love to see your mod pics.