A Pre-loved for $350

7PaperLillies

Dreaming of Louis...
Apr 17, 2012
So hubby said that I could get a pre-loved LV for our 5 year anniversary.
I would LOVE a tote style damier ebene (never full) or a totally, or any other in that shape discontinued or not.
Is it possible to find one? Does anyone here know if this is even possible.
I'm so excited that he would say that i could get one but i'm beginning to think that I won't be able to find one?
:nogood:

I'm sorry to be bearer of bad news but you will not find tote for $350, DE or otherwise. The totally is too new and DE holds its condition so beautifully due to the lack of vacchetta that the resale value exceeds your budget. You will have a hard time finding a pre-loved wallet in DE, let alone a tote. You can run an advanced search on eBay on listings that already ended to get an idea of what totes sell for. Your best bet may be Cabas Piano or Mezzzo or a Luco, all in mono but even for those you will have to budget at least twice your spending target. Maybe you could combine anniversary and Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa now and just exchange a small gift like a Clès during the holidays?

You MIGHT be able to find a pre-loved bucket bag in damier... for around that. But it would probably have a bit of wear/damage... (such as http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...133?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item27c8939aad ) Or you could consider some older epi bags? Those resale for a little less. You won't find a Neverfull or a Totally for $350, I'm afraid. :sad: I'd get a newer SLG/charm, wallet etc.. or something instead, if it were me. Even the damier Emilie wallet is just $450 at the LV boutique... and could be a clutch too. You might want to add a little more $ and consider something like that? Good luck!! :smile:

thanks for the input. i didn't think that i'd be able to find anything, i was just wishing that you lovely ladies and gents would have some magical mystical place that I could find one...:crybaby:

So hubby said that I could get a pre-loved LV for our 5 year anniversary.
I would LOVE a tote style damier ebene (never full) or a totally, or any other in that shape discontinued or not.
Is it possible to find one? Does anyone here know if this is even possible.
I'm so excited that he would say that i could get one but i'm beginning to think that I won't be able to find one?
:nogood:

Just another thought/suggestion...even though you prefer DE, here's a pre-"well"-loved mono Popincourt Haut. A lovely tote (imo) but as others have mentioned, you will need to give this some extra TLC. GL, and happy anniversary!

http://yoogiscloset.com/p-22008-louis-vuitton-monogram-canvas-popincourt-haut-bag.aspx

You could get a speedy preloved (mono) for that price. Otherwise save the money he was going to spend and add to it as a purse fund, or chip in some $$ to get the bag you really want.