A Perfect Louis World: Thru Rose-Colored Glasses?

Jul 16, 2007
Hello friends,

This weekend I was at the LV Store at "The Pier at Caesar's" in Atlantic City, NJ. It was very nice.:tup:

They had a large selection of sunglasses and one pair was tempting.:drool:

I am thinking of getting them from 866, since they are not on eLuxury and I have never seen them in a store. Anyway . . . I don't read much about sunglasses here, with this being a purse blog.

Has anyone purchased LV sunglasses? I would love to hear some feedback.:confused1:

Love Louis, love life.

I love my pair of sunnies...they are great quality sunnies, except it did take me a couple of exchanges to find the pair that suited me best. I can't wait for them to release other styles!

You might want to buy the sunglasses at the store to try on... I don't own any but I tried on a pair and was told by the SA that there was an Eastern and Western version of the sunglasses. Eastern/Western referred to the bridge and depended on the shape of the person's nose. I never would have known that until the SA told me. I usually can't wear glasses without the nose rests, but I discovered that I could wear the Eastern version of the sunglasses - that it would stay up on my face better than the Western version of the same sunglass design.

One of these day I would like to buy some LV sunglasses!

Good luck!!!!