A Package from Tory Burch has gone missing

May 6, 2012
I'm so disappointed for my daughter...My ex purchased some boots for my daughter in the Thanksgiving sale. I did the order and didnt put his apartment number on his address. The boots were delayed in being shipped from Tory since they were so busy. The scheduled delivery date was December 12, I have been checking on the delivery info through the TB site and I did notice they they arrived at the destination on Dec 8 and there was a note that said UPS said they're was an issue with the address and that the apartment number may be missing, the very next day it said address was corrected. Delivery was reported on Monday at 4:55pm...trouble is we don't know where it is, it didn't go to my ex's. I've called TB, they said it will take 8 days for a report to come back and in the mean time the boots are sold out! Waaaaa I'm so mad, I'm wondering if someone took the package. I know for a fact that TB does not put their name on the outside of the box. I'm just sick that this has happened.

Firstly I'm so sorry that this happened to you, that's terrible especially since it wasn't even something for yourself and is an item that is no longer available. I'd definitely have him check security footage if he lives in an apartment to see if they were even delivered and definitely keep on top of things with CS. Was there a tracking link? Certain apps show step-by-step processes including location updates. Keep us updated and hopefully they're able to track down the package!

Thank you so much for your concern. Tonight I got an email that said there are new items added to the sale and miraculously the boots are available again. I'm thinking I may call TB in the morning and see what they suggest. I'm thinking of ordering another pair even if it's going to cost a little extra and if the other boots turn up we will return them ( honestly I don't think they will ) this way my ex will have something special to give her.

Thank you so much for your concern. Tonight I got an email that said there are new items added to the sale and miraculously the boots are available again. I'm thinking I may call TB in the morning and see what they suggest. I'm thinking of ordering another pair even if it's going to cost a little extra and if the other boots turn up we will return them ( honestly I don't think they will ) this way my ex will have something special to give her.

Order now! They may be sold out later

Reactions: lettuceshop
I ordered another pair today, because the first pair of boots was bought using a credit card we will get a full refund. This way my ex will get to see a great big smile on my daughter's face
I'm glad you were able to find the same boots and now will have something to give your daughter, that's so kind especially since you're doing it on someone else's behalf. Still, the whole issue must've been a nightmare and it's unfortunate you had to go through it. Hopefully he receives the boots soon and your daughter loves them!

I'm glad you were able to find the same boots and now will have something to give your daughter, that's so kind especially since you're doing it on someone else's behalf. Still, the whole issue must've been a nightmare and it's unfortunate you had to go through it. Hopefully he receives the boots soon and your daughter loves them!

Thank you