A NY Goyard Meet

I know May is SO far from now but I think we should meet then. I am currently in Indiana for school and was going to be home that week but it conflicts with annalcg and I want everyone to be there! I think we should wait and this way maybe even more people will come!:smile: I can't wait to meet all my Goyard friends!

May is far, but I know I'll be in NY for at least half of the month, more if I decide to stay in the city longer. bextasy, you don't have to move the whole meeting just for me! I don't want to miss it, though, so I'd be lying if I said it was totally ok :sneaky: hehe.

Anyways, May being farther away is probably better, as we can amass more followers over time. I mean, attendees ;)

IS anyone still thinking about this meet besides me? Late may is perfect becasue school is over for me as well. How about the weekend before Memorial Day? How is that?

I'm still thinking about it! I'm not sure if I'll still be in NY that weekend, but I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I know my schedule... everyone else should do the same. I'm so excited about this, though :woohoo: