A new thread in the Coach Reference Library . . .

Lake Effect

Feb 25, 2017
Hi! I wanted to know if a thread could be created in the Coach Reference Library to post photos of Coach catalogs for reference (if looks an admin can only start a thread there). I found photos of a vintage catalog and posted them in the Coach Reference Library Welcome thread at the top of the page. I decided to start posting photos of several catalogs I have in my possession. Another member noted they would be easier to find if they had there own thread. You can see my latest posting there to see what I posted. I have at least 10 other catalogs that I am willing to post over time. Thanks in advance for considering.

Hi! I wanted to know if a thread could be created in the Coach Reference Library to post photos of Coach catalogs for reference (if looks an admin can only start a thread there). I found photos of a vintage catalog and posted them in the Coach Reference Library Welcome thread at the top of the page. I decided to start posting photos of several catalogs I have in my possession. Another member noted they would be easier to find if they had there own thread. You can see my latest posting there to see what I posted. I have at least 10 other catalogs that I am willing to post over time. Thanks in advance for considering.

Awesome! Please start the reference thread in the main Coach forum and then report it and we'll move it over!

Reactions: Swanky
Crazy question.., the Coach reference Library with all the catalogs in it… I can’t find it. I was there once, now I’m going around in circles. Help. Lol.

Crazy question.., the Coach reference Library with all the catalogs in it… I can’t find it. I was there once, now I’m going around in circles. Help. Lol.
Give me minute and I post the link.

You can find it by clicking on the main Coach Forum, then click on the Coach Ref Library subforum, and you will find it listed under Normal Threads. It takes a while to figure out where the threads are located. I lurked for a few months to figure it out!

Here is the link ....
Here is a place to find entire vintage catalogs that been uploaded ;)