A medium boy or coco handle

I've been toying around with the idea of a boy for a couple years. I have a coco handle which I LOVE, but offhand, I think you should get the boy first.
Definitely try both on and see which one you click with most. Great dilemma to have--have fun choosing!

Reactions: baggiehunter88
Hi, what colour is yours?
Hi have the new red from this season with the ghw. Absolutely in love with the color and purse. Its pretty hard to get an accurate picture of the color of the red but here she is with her new Hermes Twilly. There is no hints of orange like last seasons red. Its a nice cherry/ apple red. There is red in the twilly so you can see it is actually darker than the red in the twilly. :smile:Coco.jpg

P_20170412_200931_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg
I got something in my black bag:smile: it was a "difficult" but happy decision. Initially, was really considering a boy or a Celine micro. But none as timeless as this.

Attachments

• P_20170412_201036_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg
    P_20170412_201036_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 595
She appears like a normal dull blue in the boutique. I was having second thoughts of bringing her back. I still brought her home n unboxed her. I was surprised she was like blue agate, deep blue yet not boring( if u get what I mean). I may have missed my red coco handle(my local boutique sold out of it completely) but maybe the salesperson was right, such a blue is classy n easy to match with many clothings:smile: I hope I have made the right choice as this bag is not lizard handle nor leather lined. But it's really of substantial weight n the leather is not substandard type. I tried the boy again but something still make me gravitate towards this bag. I still prefer something with top handle.
Something I noticed about pictures of coco handles: the actual product really looks much nicer than what is portrayed in pictures.

Attachments

• P_20170412_201952_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg
    P_20170412_201952_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 631
  • P_20170412_202746_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20170412_202746_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 622
Thanks for the replies so far I tried on a turquoise boy and a coco handle. The turquoise boy is nice but it didn't capture my heart the coco did. I'm more of a TOP handle n strap kind of girl and coco no matter what Colour I try in, black, blue, light blue Python, green, I can feel that skip in the heartbeat(am I even making sense) I will upload pictures of the boy and coco handle soonest.
this was the turquoise bag I saw. Sorry that I forgotten to upload earlier. Thanks to all of you who voted for boy. I might considering getting a boy in future :smile: Chanel is really like opium,bad for health haha

Attachments

• IMG-20170404-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20170404-WA0009.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 569
Reactions: Barabara84
She appears like a normal dull blue in the boutique. I was having second thoughts of bringing her back. I still brought her home n unboxed her. I was surprised she was like blue agate, deep blue yet not boring( if u get what I mean). I may have missed my red coco handle(my local boutique sold out of it completely) but maybe the salesperson was right, such a blue is classy n easy to match with many clothings:smile: I hope I have made the right choice as this bag is not lizard handle nor leather lined. But it's really of substantial weight n the leather is not substandard type. I tried the boy again but something still make me gravitate towards this bag. I still prefer something with top handle.
Something I noticed about pictures of coco handles: the actual product really looks much nicer than what is portrayed in pictures.
Can you tell me which of the blue photo best captures its hue? I can't get to a Chanel to look in person but if you could try to capture it in its truest color I would appreciate that !!! Maybe take it outside in natural light??

IMG-20170411-WA0001_1.jpg
Can you tell me which of the blue photo best captures its hue? I can't get to a Chanel to look in person but if you could try to capture it in its truest color I would appreciate that !!! Maybe take it outside in natural light??
hi, both are true colours of the bag. First pic is when light is shining directly on it. Second pic is up close pics. Thus I say that this blue is not as dull as I thought. There is depth to the blue and it sort of changes colour according to different lighting conditions.Coco handle really looks better than in pictures:smile: Here is one more pic of it in the storage area.

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the color and the style. I am having the exact same problem. I would really love the Boy Bag but I can't seem to find the color and the size that I want. I tried on the Coco Handle Bag in black with GHW I ended up bringing her the home. I have not used her yet but plan on doing so very soon. Congrats on your new Bag you made the right choice.

LOVE This Color. It's perfect!