A lovely Rouge Reveal - SL Sac De Jour

Hi Chloe-babe, I'm a bit late on this thread but I absolutely love your bag. It suits you so well and it's such a gorgeous shade of red. I really want this in grey but I'm torn between a Celine Mini Luggage and this. I'm also wondering about the size. I tried both sizes on in Selfridges and the small looked too small, even though I'm petite, and the large looks so edgy and cool but is it practical in this size, say for walking round the shops (I wouldn't be using it for work)? Finally, where did you purchase yours from?

Hi Chloe-babe, I'm a bit late on this thread but I absolutely love your bag. It suits you so well and it's such a gorgeous shade of red. I really want this in grey but I'm torn between a Celine Mini Luggage and this. I'm also wondering about the size. I tried both sizes on in Selfridges and the small looked too small, even though I'm petite, and the large looks so edgy and cool but is it practical in this size, say for walking round the shops (I wouldn't be using it for work)? Finally, where did you purchase yours from?

Hey Sweetie

OK, this is a great time to update

She WASNT a keeper

The bag is absolutely devine - I cannot fault the quality

BUT

Its too heavy :sad:

Not just a little bit - I am used to a heavy bag - but it was crazy once I had started to fill it up - just a wallet, small make up bag, purse, agenda and keys

there is no way you could comfortably carry it around all day sadly

So funny, as the bag I have replaced it with is the Celine Trapeze ;) much more manageable than the SDJ

Hope that helps

Hey Sweetie

She WASNT a keeper

BUT

Not just a little bit - I am used to a heavy bag - but it was crazy once I had started to fill it up - just a wallet, small make up bag, purse, agenda and keys

So funny, as the bag I have replaced it with is the Celine Trapeze ;) much more manageable than the SDJ

Hope that helps

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! But at least you have replaced it with something you love. I would only carry a purse, Blackberry, very lightweight small umbrella and keys if i got a SDJ. Do you still think it would be too heavy? I don't carry too much around with me. Is it heavier than the Celine Mini Luggage, would you say?

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that! But at least you have replaced it with something you love. I would only carry a purse, Blackberry, very lightweight small umbrella and keys if i got a SDJ. Do you still think it would be too heavy? I don't carry too much around with me. Is it heavier than the Celine Mini Luggage, would you say?

I didnt find the Mini Luggage too heavy at all - the large SDJ is definitely heavier :biggrin:

The smaller SDJ looks so lovely, as you would be able to distribute the weight via the shoulder strap - but the weight really has put me off them a little bit sadly x

Keep me posted as to what you decide on - I guess its one of those bags you really have to try out before purchasing :smile:

I didnt find the Mini Luggage too heavy at all - the large SDJ is definitely heavier :biggrin:

The smaller SDJ looks so lovely, as you would be able to distribute the weight via the shoulder strap - but the weight really has put me off them a little bit sadly x

Keep me posted as to what you decide on - I guess its one of those bags you really have to try out before purchasing :smile:

I tried them today and I agree they're heavy. I just don't like the smaller one as much as I prefer carrying the bag on my arm, but I don't think I could bear the weight of the larger one. I just bought a Celine Mini luggage so I'm done with bag purchases for a few months, but it will give me time to think about it.

I tried them today and I agree they're heavy. I just don't like the smaller one as much as I prefer carrying the bag on my arm, but I don't think I could bear the weight of the larger one. I just bought a Celine Mini luggage so I'm done with bag purchases for a few months, but it will give me time to think about it.

Gorgeous :graucho:

Looking forward to the reveal of this one - a great choice :tup:

Hey Sweetie

She WASNT a keeper

BUT

Hope that helps

Oh wow, it was too heavy huh? Well thanks for the update. :tup:

Congrats on getting a trap bag. Did I miss your reveal :graucho:

Congratulations on your new luggage.