A long waited reveal

And finally she is here!!!!
I picked the red one, it was “popping” more than the black one (and imo looks smaller).
She was born in Italy just one month ago, do we keep her or bothered by the fact I am NEXT to France?
(Bf was a little bit stunned, didn’t know that they get made in Italy)
To me she is perfect, never tried on no wrinkles in the string, no glazing issue etc...
1CE7302F-58AE-4B2E-8981-C8753412C00A.jpeg

It really and truly doesn’t make any difference where the bag is made. Louis Vuitton bags are mass produced- you are not getting something directly from a hands of a French cobbler who learned his trade from past generations. The fascination about the date code is a social media-caused nonissue.
Enjoy your bag! It’s a beauty. I love the Neonoe so much, so lightweight yet carries quite a bit.

If you love her keep her, she's a beauty. I've rejected MIF for made in USA LV goods based on quality of seams lining up, etc. This MIF obsession is overblown.

Congratulations on your new bag!
(Don’t be the person who returns a bag because it’s MiI, please.)
Thank you both!!! And thanks for the reality check xD
I’ve seen a lot of them MIF (well in black and pink though) that the lining was not so good or the strap wrinkled sooo keeping her :loveeyes:

It really and truly doesn’t make any difference where the bag is made. Louis Vuitton bags are mass produced- you are not getting something directly from a hands of a French cobbler who learned his trade from past generations. The fascination about the date code is a social media-caused nonissue.
Enjoy your bag! It’s a beauty. I love the Neonoe so much, so lightweight yet carries quite a bit.
Thanks a lot!!! :love:
Yeap tried the iPad and fits! Did you take a base shaper? The SA told me that she normally maintains structure and it’s not needed, only if I want an organizer to avoid the black hole :/

Thanks a lot!!! :love:
Yeap tried the iPad and fits! Did you take a base shaper? The SA told me that she normally maintains structure and it’s not needed, only if I want an organizer to avoid the black hole :/
I use a Samorga organizer on one side- the zipped one. It helps from smaller things sliding under the middle pocket. I would try the organizer first then see if you still need a base shaper. You have one beautiful bag!!

Reactions: kkatie