A little something from vacation.

schadenfreude13

Look...sparkles!
O.G.
Oct 13, 2010
I've been in love with this color for a while...so when I just happened to wander into a little luxury boutique while on vacation, it immediately caught my eye...and, well, I wandered out with it. LOVE the gold on gray.

XTimG.jpg

Xpcl2.jpg

fa08D.jpg

(sorry for the line through the photo, I dropped my camera just in time for Xmas...)

Hi schadenfreude13 and browneyesblue,

I saw this bag on an online website and was contemplating if i should get it. However i can't find it in our local prada boutique and i also can't differentiate between a real and fake prada bag, hence i am here asking for advise and more info on this bag. I will like to know which season was this bag launched? The color i saw on the online site was peonia (pink).

Looking fwd to hearing from you ladies...
have a great day!

Hi schadenfreude13 and browneyesblue,

I saw this bag on an online website and was contemplating if i should get it. However i can't find it in our local prada boutique and i also can't differentiate between a real and fake prada bag, hence i am here asking for advise and more info on this bag. I will like to know which season was this bag launched? The color i saw on the online site was peonia (pink).

Looking fwd to hearing from you ladies...
have a great day!

There is an "authenticate this Prada" thread bagaholic. Do you have a link to the bag with photos, add it and I'm sure someone who knows their Prada will comment on it's authenticity. Read how to post your question and add it to the end of the thread. Hope that will help.

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada/authenticate-this-prada-read-rules-prior-posting-please-617124.html