A little Scarf thing in Shanghai, China

THANK YOU ALL for sharing this with me! :yahoo:
TPF always make each H item more enjoyable.

Lyanna Stark, the SA told me it will only be sold in China.....but she is frequently wrong so I cannot be sure.:confused1:

WOW...You are good! My Chinese History stinks....I won't be able to differentiate Zhuge Liang from Cao Cao!

b2b3m4, there are 2 Hermes Stores in Beijing and another one at the airport there. :yes:

Florasun, it is also available in Fuschia/Hot Pink, Sky Blue/Aqua, Yellow and Light Grey.

I find that the contrast between the Horses and the background for the Yellow and Light Grey isn't as obvious as the others because the colour is rather light.

Talk about east meets west. I love how H sticks to the horse/equestrian theme here by featuring the images of Chinese histories. And the clouds in the background just adds an ethereal feel to it. It would look just as good framed up too. The colourway is beautiful, really brings out the "Chinese" feel if you know what I mean :P. The red in the pic shows a (blue) red, is that accurate? I would love to get this design but not if the red is chillie red which would be too bright for me. I hope the store is able to ship small items.

Btw, I just got my 2nd scarf (after the pink Project Carres) yesterday albeit this time an older design. :graucho:

Hi ob *waves*. I'll update my scarf collection soon. H is scarily addictive, just like BV. Love to see you post something here soon too. Not trying to enable, am I? :angel:

OMG!!! THAT is just BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats.

Who do I have to sleep with to get one of those?

Mr. Lau ?????

He is so hot.
attachment.php

Cal, Airmess, I made some enquiries for a friend regarding a bag purchase at the local H-Stores so I'm assuming it applies for other accessories as well.

I was told they do not take Phone Orders via Credit Card.
But like all H-Stores globally, you can wire the funds in to purchase it.
However, the local stores were unwilling to take the responsibility of shipping (in that case, it was for the bag) so you'd still need to make arrangements pick it up.

I'll give my SA a buzz to see if they are willing to ship the smaller items. :P

Thanks so much :flowers: my sis told me that she would be traveling there soon and so hopefully she might be able to buy one, one is all I want ;)

Ms Piggy, thank you! :kiss:
Scarf amateur here, so hopefully I get the shades right ...:sweatdrop:

The border lookes like a Blue-based Red (to me), the little Courtyards with the 'Ministers' reminds me of Rouge H and the Horses with the Warriors is more like a Chilli Red. :P

Unfortunately, when I checked today, the SA in Shanghai said they are unwilling to ship anything out because they are not confident with the courier service here (in China). :Push::s

They have lotsa stock though, including the Limited Edition Scarf by local Shanghai Artist Ding Yi who's "Appearance of Crosses" painting was reinterpreted on a Silk Scarf for the "The Tale of Silk" Exhibition in Shanghai.

I didn't buy this "Rhythmn of China" print, but I scanned the brochure in case anyone is interested.

Ding Yi Hermes Scarf.jpg

Bag Snob did a small write-up on it as well: http://www.bagsnob.com/2007/06/hermes_celebrates_70_years_in.html

This Scarf is also available in Black Border (SOLD OUT!), Hot Pink, Red, Orange and Lime Green. ;)

I cannot wait to see your pink Project Carres Scarf too Ms P!!

Thank you Ouija Board!

Airmess, I hope your sister picks one up for you! :yes:

Ms Piggy, thank you! :kiss:
Scarf amateur here, so hopefully I get the shades right ...:sweatdrop:

The border lookes like a Blue-based Red (to me), the little Courtyards with the 'Ministers' reminds me of Rouge H and the Horses with the Warriors is more like a Chilli Red. :P

I cannot wait to see your pink Project Carres Scarf too Ms P!!

I'm a newbie too, in H esp. Thanks for the detailed info on the scarf. I think you've seen my Project Carres here http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-journey-complete-newbie-her-very-first-small-178344.html. I was so tempted by the black/orange colourway when I finally saw it. But another design came home with me instead. It has red border too. ;)

I think the Heavenly Horses you chose is the better choice.