A little Red Reveal for the New Year!

Thank you so much for your opinion...
You are exactly reding my mind here..I love the black caviar one..but hard to find..
I could get the beige caviar one, but although I have a few beige caviar chanels I hardly wear them (especially my beige jumbo GHW has been sitting in my closet for one and a half year, never wear her..:shucks:)...
Maybe I should be patient...I wasn't interested in the kisslock clutch before ..but now I'm craving it...:love:

Thanks for wishing me luck....:smile:

Thank you, I think the clutch is so adorable. Small but yet holds so much for a night out and very classy. I have a SA at NM in beverly hills, name is Santy, she is very helpful and if you tell her what you want, she goes and hunt them down for you in the entire inventory. Good Luck! Tell her the lady with the Chanel photos sent you. She will know who I am.

Good Luck.

wow...:yahoo:I love your collection..May I ask where did you get the 12A clutch from? It must be hard to find. :graucho:

Thanks angelqueen, I was lucky enough to find it on Ebay and confirm authenticity with tpf. It's new with box , I got it for $1600. It's just fun to find these goodies. It could get addictive though.