A little male arrived...

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
I have been looking at him to and from for a couple of years but never came to it. Finally arrived a new to me one in as good as new condition. I just gave him some nourishing with Mulberrys cleaner / nourisher. He came with me to work today. He is my second oak bag ever after Alexa, beginning to like the colour a lot.

I have had internet problems at home and also a computer hard drive crash apart from being away for a week, hence the delay in posting. DS has also had weekend service in the military quite a lot lately, but we are catching up step by step.

Anyways..

Attachments

Last edited:

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
What a lovely boy Lakrits. The colour is really good - rich and handsome - just the way a man should be!

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
Thanks for your kind comments !

Lola, lol you really got it there with the requirements of a good man !

Cmaec, thank you, I find he is more roomy than I expected, super.

Messy and Indiana, really the oak colour grows more and more on me.

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
A lovely looking, super useful buy! Congratulations and I hope you get a lot of use from your newcomer xx

Tote Girl

Nov 25, 2008
I've got a large Ant in oak and he's a super bag! I never used to think much of Ants but once I got my first small Ant I becamse a big fan of the style.

B

bluecat_00

I don't think you can go wrong with an oak ant. I think they are fantastic and yours looks gorgeous. congrats.

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
Klp, Hula, beljwl, iwanb, Tote girl, Blue and BMB, thanks for all your compliments !

I will wear him well, i promise, I am surprised how much you can put inside and still find easily. Yay for Ant !