A little late, but I'm in LOVE!

1. :nuts: Check it out!
    $1600 @ Sam's Club - a little weird buying it there, but definitely exhilarating!
    I don't even care that it's after the "it bag" time period, and I really think it's a classic piece because it's such an original shape.
    I am so in love with it - it's such a deep brown and the handles are fabulous:love:
    Leave my new choco spy some love please!

MYFendiChocolateSPY1.jpg MYFendiChocolateSPYEdited.jpg
  2. congrats on your new baby! I think it's never too late to own an "it" bag if you really like it and will use it for many years to come.

3. Pretty cool! Congrats!

4. Here's a little love for your new Spy!:love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations! I've got the same one and love love love the color! It's such a rich and gorgeous brown!

Thanks for the picture and enjoy the Spy!

5. Congrats on a good deal! I love:love: my spy too ... it's so easy to fall in love with when you see it IRL!

6. Thanks girls!
    I'm so deliriously happy :biggrin:
    Maybe I should set up a collection pic now...hmm

7. Yay!!! It's so lovely, and such a cool color. I think the texture is really great! Hee, you look so happy in the pic, it looks good on you... :smile:

8. It is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful color.. congratulations!!

9. Congrats!! That bag looks fab, I love that color!

10. congrats, Eucci! the leather looks wonderful!

11. Awesome, congrats on your purchase. And hey, better late than never. ;)

12. ooh it's gorgeous!! congrats on your purchase :smile: i would never hesitate to buy a terrific bag at a wholesale club it's a great price! :smile:

13. i love itttttttttttttt
    ^^ CONGRATZ!!!

14. Congrats on your new purchase. It's never to late to find a bag you love

15. congrats congrats!!! love your new spy~~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice