a lil more news on spring 07 colors

1. i just got back from bal ny today and got some news on the spring colors from a really sweet SA. she said that she saw some of the swatches and was able to describe some of the colors.

Truffe - kind of lightish med brown
    Vert gazon (grass green)- this is like kelly green
    Vert d'eau (water green)- this may have a slight yellowish tone
    Marine/Dark sea- this is dark dark navy, almost black
    Turquoise - she didn't see this but thinks it could be seafoam! i got really excited and she quickly said she really has no idea so i am keeping fingers crossed
    Rouge vermillon- this is bright orange

she said the official swatches may come in late october..:yahoo:

2. Thank you very much for that info.
    I' sorry but what shade is exactly a kelly green?

3. water green sounds like it might be cute!

4. Ok I got it, I googled it and I found the color.:s
    I hoped it would have been a bit more like the old apple green.
    Such a pity:crybaby:
    I'll hope for aqua green or turquoise then.:shame:

5. I'm really really hoping that the Turquoise will be like 05 Turquoise!!

6. Kelly green is usually a true green like a Crayola crayon green. Like a real irish green (hence the kelly name)...the Dark Sea almost sounds like an ink color...would love to see that one. Too bad theres no pinks in the group...damn.

7. O:huh:Oo!! Thanks for the info!

8. No pinks! I agree...damn!

:P

9. oooooh I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait for the dark sea and the kelly green!

10. Yeah, I thought about Ink when I read that about Dark Sea too. Interesting!!!

I'm sad there's no pink or red( <-- although I figured there wouldn't be because they already had Rouge Vif this season)

11. I'm crossing my fingers for a really nice turquoise color!

12. Do you know if they will be making the purse style in these colors?

13. colors sound yummy.....

14. Oooh...the marine/dark sea or turquoise sounds really nice! Thanks for posting!:flowers:

15. she said that there might be another gray again which i think is weird bc that will be the 3rd season in a row. also i told her i really hope that bal does a yellow color and she said that their store has made that request multiple times so who knows, maybe next year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice