A lakis question...

Ladies, I fell in love with a kelly lakis. thought it looks more "younger-looking" than a classic kelly, and the bag is practical with a lot of compartments.

i just got a 28cm in prune swift, all leather. I was told only 2 sizes are available currently - 28cm and 32cm.

hanako: Do you mean you just got a prune swift Kelly Lakis? If so, please do post some action pics!! TIA.

Yes! :P:P

i will post pictures soon. it is currently travelling with my hubby on business trip.

oh yes, in case it is of interest, the strap is much shorter and wider than the classic kelly. and i love that too, as it looks more casual.

i will post pictures soon. it is currently travelling with my hubby on business trip.

oh yes, in case it is of interest, the strap is much shorter and wider than the classic kelly. and i love that too, as it looks more casual.

:woohoo:Looking forward to the reveal. The shorter and wider strap is one of the many things I love about the Lakis. It's very comfortable on the shoulder. :tup:

Saw a chocolate lakis last week at the Hermes store- I think it was a 28 cm- price was over $9000. It was heavier than the Kellys I have tried, but I like to have things that nno one else has.
Not sure that I would pay the extra price for it though

Saw a chocolate lakis last week at the Hermes store- I think it was a 28 cm- price was over $9000. It was heavier than the Kellys I have tried, but I like to have things that nno one else has.
Not sure that I would pay the extra price for it though

The weight of the Lakis is a strange thing considering a large part of it is canvas. I once tried on a 40cm Lakis and it weighed like a brick. Perhaps that prompted them to look into the strap for more even weight distribution :wlae:

What a dreamy combo: Prune swift lakis! :love:

Congratulations!