A K25 reveal from Paris!

agumila

Nov 23, 2013
I'm so excited to share my new purchase from Paris! I love love love my sellier epsom kelly 32 bags, but I wanted a smaller one for night & for dressier events. I was so lucky to have gotten this beauty: a Kelly 25 epsom sellier in feu with gold hardware! Here are some pictures (one with my matching bracelet).
2extvzk.jpg

I originally wanted a kelly pochette but I am so glad that I got a K25 instead because of the long strap option. I also love the color because it's bright but I can still wear it with a lot of different colors and prints. I took it out to dinner in London tonight and here are some modeling shots. I'm petite and I think the K25 is a great size for me. It fits all my essentials comfortably as well.
14959qg.jpg

Another item that I got from Paris is this gorgeous Arceau Grande Lune in black mother of pearl face with black croc strap!
2rmnips.jpg

Thank you for letting me share!

Like you I am petite, tried a 25K on and def love it, hope the right combi shows up for me. The size and colour is absolutely fabulous on you and we are cousins on the watch too! Many congrats! ❤️

Reactions: agumila
I'm so excited to share my new purchase from Paris! I love love love my sellier epsom kelly 32 bags, but I wanted a smaller one for night & for dressier events. I was so lucky to have gotten this beauty: a Kelly 25 epsom sellier in feu with gold hardware! Here are some pictures (one with my matching bracelet).
2extvzk.jpg

I originally wanted a kelly pochette but I am so glad that I got a K25 instead because of the long strap option. I also love the color because it's bright but I can still wear it with a lot of different colors and prints. I took it out to dinner in London tonight and here are some modeling shots. I'm petite and I think the K25 is a great size for me. It fits all my essentials comfortably as well.
14959qg.jpg

Another item that I got from Paris is this gorgeous Arceau Grande Lune in black mother of pearl face with black croc strap!
2rmnips.jpg

Big Congrats! What a great size and color! Love that watch as well. Would you mind sharing the price of the watch? Thank you!

2extvzk.jpg

14959qg.jpg

2rmnips.jpg

wow! gorgeous! congrats!