A Happy(smooshy/perfect) Ending ,to a bit of "05 Work "DRAMA!! YAY

Oulaliscious

obsessed member
Oct 5, 2006
Hi Everyone..:heart:
So maybe some of u noticed that I had some sort of authenticity problems about a black 05 work I found on a famous internet page...(WHOW I was a wreck, cause I thought it might be a fake..)
So finally after some more customs drama(another story, all I say is 200$:cursing: )
it's here, and it's perfect and I LOVE it..
I had a very rough time the last couple of weeks and Im more than happy to finally be a proud mum to my lovely*in mint condition* '05 black work..
Tried to take some pics..
IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

very smooshy gorgeous leather..
IMG_4945.jpg

the seller even sent it with ALL( I mean ALL:smile: cards receipts and even barneys bag..
IMG_4960.jpg

and here are some modeling pics.. please excuse my stupid outfit+pose..it was right before our concert tonight..i was fooling around a bit
IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

I forgot!THANK U SOOOO MUCH to all u girls(and guys) that helped me out with some sympathy , knowledge and patience..
u know who u are :smile:

OMG I have to say I LOVE the 05 black work. I mean I have an 05 black city I STILL love the work version to it because its more bag to show off the amazing leather!!

Incredible, unmistakable 05 leather as always. And of course, your outfit is to die for. I must remember that combo for a night out ;):graucho: