A happy ending

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
About a year ago we had builders in my house while we did an extension. The head builder hired a guy who he had recently met outside a DIY store. To cut a long story short- he ransacked our house stealing many things (MacBook Air, bicycle etc) including my mono cles which was in my coat pocket.

I really missed my cles. With a young toddler I loved having my cles in my coat pocket to act as my wallet. I tried other wallets but they were too bulky.

So I'm pleased to re-introduce my new cles (though in DE this time!). Sorry for a long post for such a small reveal!

IMG_8908.JPG IMG_8909.JPG
IMG_8910.JPG IMG_8912.JPG IMG_8913.JPG

LV kindly included some fragrance samples too.

IMG_8911.JPG

About a year ago we had builders in my house while we did an extension. The head builder hired a guy who he had recently met outside a DIY store. To cut a long story short- he ransacked our house stealing many things (MacBook Air, bicycle etc) including my mono cles which was in my coat pocket.

I really missed my cles. With a young toddler I loved having my cles in my coat pocket to act as my wallet. I tried other wallets but they were too bulky.

So I'm pleased to re-introduce my new cles (though in DE this time!). Sorry for a long post for such a small reveal!

View attachment 3947899 View attachment 3947900
View attachment 3947907 View attachment 3947903 View attachment 3947904

LV kindly included some fragrance samples too.

View attachment 3947902
What happened to the stealer ?

Reactions: BagLadyT
I'm very happy that you replaced a piece that was well-suited to you! :smile:

I am VERY sorry to hear what happened to the original. I certainly hope your builder learned his lesson. That was just flat-out negligence on his part. WTF was he thinking? :confused1: (No need to reply. I don't want to dredge up unpleasantness, but thought I'd express my amazement).

Reactions: leuleu