A gift

My mom is turning 30 this September. I want to get her something that she will use and something that is very special. I don't have a very big budget so something under 500 would be good. I am wondering what are your favorite pieces that are under 500?

You are too cute. There's a lot of goodies on LV's site that fit within your budget. I know we are suggesting goodies for you but go over there and check some stuff out so you can get a visual as well. I must say that their wallets are built to last the test of time.

She doesn't have a purse yet. I am the one who tends to spend more on bags and what not. She has been saying she wanted the Alma MM in Pomme D'Amour, but there is no way that I can afford that at this time. Do you guys think the bellvue PM in Pomme D'amour would be nice instead of that? Or should I just go for something smaller? She doesn't like to spoil herself so I want to because she has done so much for this family, and she really deserves it.

if she has a coin purse , then maybe a key holder or key chain(if she drives) then she can see it everyday :smile: if she doesnt hav a coin purse then i suggest a black mc coin purse ! it always looks clean and can hold the keys too! :smile:

this would be her first luxury item ever, so I want to make it special, she has tons of jewlery that is what she likes to buy, so i want to get her a purse but i wasnt sure if the bellevue and the alma were totally different. btw I made a typo she is turning 50 not 30.

this would be her first luxury item ever, so I want to make it special, she has tons of jewlery that is what she likes to buy, so i want to get her a purse but i wasnt sure if the bellevue and the alma were totally different. btw I made a typo she is turning 50 not 30.

^ I kept thinking, "Your mom is turning 30? Then how old are you?" :P

If this is her first luxury item, how about a Neverfull PM or (with a few extra $$) a vernis Wilshire?

I was thinking about the wilshire, but i feel like it is too small for her, she likes bigger bags, and while the neverfull would be perfect she wants the monogram vernis pattern. So I think the bellevue would be my best bet?