A fun thread for the foodie in you!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Maybe I am just food obsessed, but my Gold Birkin reminds me of golden fried chicken. I think is is a combination of the variations in the tone of the leather and the bumps of the togo finish! The coloring is just so yummy! :lol:

[​IMG]

What food does your bag bring to mind?

2. Oooooo good one ,my pink ostrich reminds me of berries in a perfect gold platter on the deck of fantastic yacht in Miami . as my black Kelly reminds me os licorice macarroons from laduree in Paris in the winter.

3. The pic makes me feel more like eating fried chicken than getting a Birkin. Is this a good thing or bad thing?

4. Good thing I love fried chicken and it's way cheaper than a birkin

5. Hmmm... your fried chicken looks good, maybe I shd have some for dinner tonight :smile:

(oh the Gold birkin is beautiful ;p)

6. opened this thread ~ bad timing ~ no fried chicken place nearby ~ bad bad bad:P
    DS .. very cute thread .. hope everyone contributes^ .. now very hungry!

My chevre cocoan looks like 85% dark choc from Godiva .. needs to search for a pic

7. My Rubis reminds me of my favorite summer dessert..Raspberry Sorbet!
    My Etoupe looks like my Starbucks Frappucino!

8. #8 Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    Oh .. and adding

black ardenne kelly .. looks like squid ink pasta:P
    RVHAC .. like strawberries ripened in the :sunshine:
    RaisinHAC .. like california raisin .. how does that song go^?
    Etrusque birkin .. like baked apple pie
    brique b-box .. Vietnamese coffee
    BA evelyn ii .. like blueberries in the sunset
    barenia and toile trim ii .. like pecan swirls w/ icing .. YUM, carbs for the eyes!

9. self proclimed foodie here.. it's a good thing :smile:

you can use your hermes bag to hide the full tummy. i do :P

10. Omg this is not helping my efforts to lose weight at all...

11. I'm on my way to KFC! :biggrin:

12. Ahhhh Hermes Only, I love Moca Frapp, will try to get a pic when I bring my etoupe Lindy out :P

13. My rose shocking calvi always reminds me of a rose flavored macaron!!!

14. I LOVE this thread! It's good enough to eat! :roflmfao: (Oh sometimes I just crack myself up...)

I like to think of my H scarves as food-related too....my creamy, dreamy Les Pivoines always reminds me of a butterscotch sundae.

15. My nieces and nephews always say that my Ebene Box Birkin looks like a big bar of dark chocolate..................

[​IMG]

Attached Files: