A flashy pair of D&G jeans I've recently acquired: What should I wear with them?

LawrenceofAr

Dec 19, 2006

I'm conscious of the fact that these jeans are pretty flashy due to the metal buttons, so I'm thinking I probably wont be able to wear them casually. I'm interested in knowing what you think I should wear with them. I was thinking a grey or black sport coat/dress shoes, but I'm unsure. Thanks.

sonya

Feb 23, 2006
Wear a plain shirt and maybe a classic blazer. I like white blazers, even a white leather one. Keep the top simple. Classic pointy toe pumps.

Jillian Dollars

Kitty Sniper
O.G.
Jul 28, 2006
New York, NY
I have a pair of D&Gs that are even flashier than these (believe it or not). I wear them with a simple fitted black top and coordinated but relatively simple chunky platforms in the same color as the secondary detail on the jeans
(in my case a muted green).

ETA: Just saw that you just posted that you were male. I am not sure what your style is but I could see those in a "slacker" look with a Tee and jeans. For a different look, I have a male friend that I have seen rock a similar pair at a Paramount studios benefit with a button down shirt (untucked, of course) and nice black shoes (maybe they were boots - I can't remember).

Dec 14, 2006
NYC
sorry, i didnt see that you were a guy....i'd say a black button down or a vintage tshirt inside a dark velvet/cordury blazer and black shoes/ chucks

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
All suggestions sounds great (minus the heels ofcourse) By the way...I LOVE them!!! They are so rock star. Great choice!:nuts: :nuts:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I suggest a thin knit turtleneck sweater in a solid color and boots (not cowboy style but more dressy.)

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
A simple V-neck red tee, a tailored blazer in sand/beige, a newsboy/military style cap, a long necklace and brown leather boots. =)