A flashy pair of D&G jeans I've recently acquired: What should I wear with them?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I'm conscious of the fact that these jeans are pretty flashy due to the metal buttons, so I'm thinking I probably wont be able to wear them casually. I'm interested in knowing what you think I should wear with them. I was thinking a grey or black sport coat/dress shoes, but I'm unsure. Thanks.

2. Wear a plain shirt and maybe a classic blazer. I like white blazers, even a white leather one. Keep the top simple. Classic pointy toe pumps.

3. Pointy toe pumps?:sweatdrop:

I should have mentioned that I'm male. They're mens jeans.

4. I have a pair of D&Gs that are even flashier than these (believe it or not). I wear them with a simple fitted black top and coordinated but relatively simple chunky platforms in the same color as the secondary detail on the jeans
    (in my case a muted green).

ETA: Just saw that you just posted that you were male. I am not sure what your style is but I could see those in a "slacker" look with a Tee and jeans. For a different look, I have a male friend that I have seen rock a similar pair at a Paramount studios benefit with a button down shirt (untucked, of course) and nice black shoes (maybe they were boots - I can't remember).

5. i think those jeans would work best in a club, with a simple sexy top and stilletos

6. sorry, i didnt see that you were a guy....i'd say a black button down or a vintage tshirt inside a dark velvet/cordury blazer and black shoes/ chucks

7. a nice plain Tee shirt or hoodie, cowboy or a distressed boot, and a simple belt.

8. You can wear them casually with just a plain white t-shirt.

9. All suggestions sounds great (minus the heels ofcourse) By the way...I LOVE them!!! They are so rock star. Great choice!:nuts: :nuts:

10. I suggest a thin knit turtleneck sweater in a solid color and boots (not cowboy style but more dressy.)

11. sorry if you didn't know but those are not authentic.

12. A simple V-neck red tee, a tailored blazer in sand/beige, a newsboy/military style cap, a long necklace and brown leather boots. =)

13. Do you mind a brief explanation of how you can tell? I am always looking for tips on how to identify authenticity and I buy a LOT of D&G.

14. How do you figure?

15. A grey man-cardigan. Hmm...hope they are authentic, but I'm no expert.