A first for me... Instant reveal and a shoutout!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg

I stopped into H today not really looking for anything in particular. I mostly wanted to say hi to my SA. One thing led to another and he brought these babies out. Once I tried them on, I was hooked! They were instantly comfortable, which is saying a lot with my difficult-to-fit feet.

Presenting my new ankle boots!!

2. I would like to thank my H shoe enabler MrsOwen3 for her recommendation of H boots the last time we were at a meetup together. She was wearing a fabulous pair of H ankle boots and not only did they look fabulous but she told me how comfy they were. I foresee more H shoes in my future!

appl likes this.
  3. Amazing boots! I'm in loooove!

4. Love it!!

5. Gorgeous boots! Perfect classic. Enjoy!

6. gorgeous bootie ... i can't wait for mine to arrive ... so many colours to choose and yes they are very comfy

chlbag2012 likes this.
  7. Gorgeous boots! I bet that they look fab!

8. How cool are these boots?!? Love them . congrats

9. Congrats on your new boots and more to come from the H world right?? :smile:

10. Those are gorg! I love the kelly buckle on it too!