A few too many

The Jema has a design flaw, in my opinion. It won't stay open when you open it. A good nickname would be "jaws." You have to hold it open so it doesn't spring closed.
On returning the two 2Jours, I probably could but hubs is kind of making me stick to what I chose when I got them. It's probably for the best. If I got the PB, I would then regret that I didn't have the pretty cobalt blue 2Jours. LOL!

jaws! Lol! [emoji23] Thank you for the very honest feedback!

Seriously, your hubby is not only a bag enabler, he's a good bag adviser too! [emoji106]🏼

So I guess I forgot to post pics of the boots to start with.
Here they are.

Attachments

• prada 10264906_937271073017673_5193009263913065099_n.jpg
    prada 10264906_937271073017673_5193009263913065099_n.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
You look great in all your outfits. Great sense of style. I am thinking about getting a pair of Valentino shoes. I only plan to buy one pair. Prefer shoes with platform, easier for me to wear. I work in corporate and plan to wear the shoes to work as well. Out of all ur Valentino shoes which color do u love the most . Also do u anything to the shoes prior to wear to protect it.

Thank you

You look great in all your outfits. Great sense of style. I am thinking about getting a pair of Valentino shoes. I only plan to buy one pair. Prefer shoes with platform, easier for me to wear. I work in corporate and plan to wear the shoes to work as well. Out of all ur Valentino shoes which color do u love the most . Also do u anything to the shoes prior to wear to protect it.

Thank you

That's a very tough question! I think my black matte with the gunmetal studs. (Noir). They are so cool. If I had to pick a color, prob the nude. Wait, is that a color?
I do spray mine with Michael Kors rain and stain protector.
The patent definitely wear better than smooth leather. The smooth scratch very easily.
[emoji4]

Fendi Key Pouch to go with my Peekaboo ... and Gianvito Rossi pumps to go with.
:kitty::upsidedown:

And Fendi 3Jours and Valentino Rockstud pumps to go with.

Attachments

• fendi key pouch IMG_8728.JPG
    fendi key pouch IMG_8728.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 324
  • Gianvito taupe.jpg
    Gianvito taupe.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 334
  • fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    fendi pb and key pouch IMG_8729.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 333
  • fendi valentino stanl.jpg
    fendi valentino stanl.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_8735.JPG
    IMG_8735.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
😘
I need to step away from neimans! 🚔🚓🚨⚠️
I need to change my phone number so the SAs can't text me pics of pretty sale items!
Everything in the prior post I got at a good sale price (except key pouch).

New Valentino additions. I couldn't help myself. All 60% off at the Valentino boutique.

Attachments

• val blue combo.JPG
    val blue combo.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 186
  • val orange combo.JPG
    val orange combo.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 201
  • val orange wallet front.JPG
    val orange wallet front.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 193
  • val orange wallet back.JPG
    val orange wallet back.JPG